Thank you everyone for the product help

TODD @ HPS

Thank you everyone on the product suggestions. It is very nice to get product info from the people who wear it and not from reps who sell it. I did bring in Fly F2 helmets, FXR, more gloves, and more base layers as requested.

Also, we are having an open house sales event this weekend. We will have snacks, soda and deals. We are even buying used sleds. If you are interested in joining us here and would like details email me at troyce@houghtonpowersports.com. Or just stop in and see us. Email me any questions anytime!

whitedust

Thanks........ I have seen perfectly good used sleds parted out by dealer & he said off the market & more money in parts than selling used. Yep you need to have something for everyone new sleds cost so much these days. :)

polarisrider1

Thanks........ I have seen perfectly good used sleds parted out by dealer & he said off the market & more money in parts than selling used. Yep you need to have something for everyone new sleds cost so much these days. :)

I have seen brand new sleds parted out and parts sold on Ebay, since the money is in parts. Manufacturer found out and stopped supplying sled to the dealer, now the building sits empty.