Thanks John

sabercat

Merry Christmas to all of us! Thank You John for the "NEW" site! Its quite impressive!

How do you post a link? Can we get our pictures full size like before, or are thumbnails the new way?

Thanks, Ken

Last edited:

sabercat

I have another question :)

In the community/photos & albums section, are those just for the author to use and put pictures on? And others to view only?

Thanks, Ken

jd

Administrator
Staff member
You will all have to bear with me as I am as new to this board as you all are. There is a topic about board issues and is being moderated by moderator Paul. He set the board up and is way smarter than I am on these issues, so you might want to pose technical questions about the board to him. Then we can all learn!

-John

Paul

Board Admin
I have another question :)

In the community/photos & albums section, are those just for the author to use and put pictures on? And others to view only?

Thanks, Ken

Ken, it looks like it is a place to post your own pictures then other people can view your pictures. It doesn't look like anyone else can put comments on other user’s pictures, so just a place to view. If you’re looking for a place to make comments on pictures I guess the guest shots forum is still the place to use.