Thanks to the groomers

mur5213

Was up from Monday thru Friday, riding in the Eastern UP. With this season being trying, with warm temperatures, and low snow falls, I had low expectations for good conditions. Boy was I wrong, we rode from Munising east to Sault Ste. Marie down to Kinross and back west to Seney on the best trails I have ridden all year. All the groomers were out repairing the trails daily from a lot of traffic. Thanks to all of you for your hard work that makes the UP a destination for all snowmobilers.

longtrack

If you would have been riding today on Iron River and Baraga Trails. You would have never posted this. The 107 Trail between Watersmeet and Kenton and the Alston Trail between the Gorge and the High Lines north of Alston were horrible. There was plenty of Snow to Groom but no Groomers in sight. I guess they were looking at the weather report and not the Trail.

boomding

Right on Dan (mur)! We rode he last 3 days out of Ontonagon and I can't say enough about how good things were considering what there was to work with. Kudos to all the groomers and THANK YOU!

switch07

We got up to Munising on Thursday night and rode Friday and Saturday. Hats off to all the groomer guys out there. They definitely had their work cut out for them with tons of sleds and warm temperatures. All weekend long, from Grand Marais, Seney, down to Big Spring and Garden City, the groomers were out doing the job. We had excellent to good to fair trails all weekend. A great end of year 400 mile weekend. Thank You Groomer Drivers!!!!!!

justride

Stayed up in White Pine and rode Wednesday night, Thursday, and Friday afternoon and out of the 500 miles I would give 485 of it a 10 rating, and the other 15 a 5 rating. Best consistent trail conditions I've been on in a while, way to go groomer operators and trail volunteers. Even rode to copper harbor and back on Thursday and all was great. A great trip to end the sledding season.