Thanksgiving Day Ride!

fireworks

For most people Thanksgiving brings lots of good food. Fortunately, for me it brought Epic POW. Love Creek Bottoms.
FB_IMG_1606544396488.jpg

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure about the rest of the visitors to the board, but, currently, I hate you!

LOL. Kidding of course! Looks great! Enjoy!

-John

mezz

How sweet is that! I'm jealous as I miss being able to ride like that. You definitely had the main course & desert all wrapped up in one. Thanks for sharing. -Mezz

fireworks

There is always freshies when riding local. This pic was north of WY a ways and south of big sky. Other days Tetonia, Alta and one of my favorite is Wydaho riding. Driggs, Idaho off Stateline road up Sheap Creek into nasty nasty Darby ditch. West of road Idaho east of road WY. Grand Targhee 104". Jackson Hole 113". Shaded wind blown creek bottoms loaded. Granted not much for base. Sorry guys early season I go flippin crazy and no time for many pics.

Last edited:

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
There is always freshies when riding local. This pic was north of WY a ways and south of big sky. Other days Tetonia, Alta and one of my favorite is Wydaho riding. Driggs, Idaho off Stateline road up Sheap Creek into nasty nasty Darby ditch. West of road Idaho east of road WY. Grand Targhee 104". Jackson Hole 113". Shaded wind blown creek bottoms loaded. Granted not much for base. Sorry guys early season I go flippin crazy and no time for many pics.

Sweet!