That's No Bull!

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Three Bulls are standing in a field. The Biggest Bull said, "The last time I counted, I had nearly 100 cows in my herd". The Medium size Bull, said "Yeah well I'm close to 50 cows in mine." The Smallest Bull said, "I've only got 10 cows, but they keep me pretty busy."

Just then, a semi pulls up and out comes the meanest. orneriest looking bull with red eyes and snorting spit with every step.

The Biggest Bull says, "I can probably spare a few cows." The Medium Bull says, "yeah, 50 is too many for me. Then the Smallest Bull starts snorting, pawing the ground and lets out a Beller for all to hear. The Biggest Bull says, " I wouldn't do that, just give him a couple of cows to keep him happy."

The Little Bull says, "I don't give a damn about the cows, I want to make sure he knows that I'm a Bull!"

Three Bulls are standing in a field. The Biggest Bull said, "The last time I counted, I had nearly 100 cows in my herd". The Medium size Bull, said "Yeah well I'm close to 50 cows in mine." The Smallest Bull said, "I've only got 10 cows, but they keep me pretty busy."

Just then, a semi pulls up and out comes the meanest. orneriest looking bull with red eyes and snorting spit with every step.

The Biggest Bull says, "I can probably spare a few cows." The Medium Bull says, "yeah, 50 is too many for me. Then the Smallest Bull starts snorting, pawing the ground and lets out a Beller for all to hear. The Biggest Bull says, " I wouldn't do that, just give him a couple of cows to keep him happy."

The Little Bull says, "I don't give a damn about the cows, I want to make sure he knows that I'm a Bull!"
This made me chuckle, good one thanks gary in neenah