The Barstool

jd

Administrator
Staff member
So I have created a special topic that is available via subscription only. There is no charge, but it is my way of allowing "anything goes" type posts to occur, such as those that are political or strongly opinionated/argumentative, while also protecting the general public from having to see them.

To get access to that topic (it is hidden from the general population of the board), you just need to email me with your username and I will grant you access. Just remember I am human and sleep and am not always at my computer, so it may take some hours for your approval.

As a side note, this is nothing to be afraid of, or judged by. Just a way of keeping those that do not prefer to see posts of this nature from having to see them. So please feel welcomed to sign up!

My email is: jd@johndee.com

-John

Last edited:

euphoric1

is the barstool something that will only be visible to those who sign up for it? or where will the link be placed?

cobalt_502

Please add me to the barstool section too, thanks in advance!
My email is jcidean@gmail.com, when I struggled to login recently I was never sent a reset email so I am not sure this is the email I used to sign up with years ago? I found my password and username in my Iphone and was able to login so I never pursued the email address issue.