The Groomer Guy has retired!

old abe

Luc Levesque, "Groomer Guy" from Dubreuilville, Ont, CA. is retiring. He, and the various clubs were going to make this snow season his farewell tour. However with the entire no snow season, that was not able to happened. Never enough snow to even get out once in the groomer. Kathe, and I always enjoyed his posts, and videos placed on several sources. We will really miss watching, and hearing him out on the trails as it was quite interesting. He always provided good, honest, and true reports. Farewell Luc, and best wishes to you in your future! It's been a very good ride, eh!

Hoosier

Hopefully they talk him in to grooming in Sudbury. I'm sure they could use his expertise there, although I know his family responsibilities take up his time these days.

snoden

Enjoyed watching his videos, enjoyed riding those trails even more. Did a lot of riding in Northern Ontario from 2001 - 2012. Oh the memories....leaving Wawa one morning, waited until it warmed up to -25* hit the Magpie Reservoir for 31 miles up to Dubreuiville. Coldest ride ever, will never do that again. Thought my pinky was going to break off my hand.

old abe

Enjoyed watching his videos, enjoyed riding those trails even more. Did a lot of riding in Northern Ontario from 2001 - 2012. Oh the memories....leaving Wawa one morning, waited until it warmed up to -25* hit the Magpie Reservoir for 31 miles up to Dubreuiville. Coldest ride ever, will never do that again. Thought my pinky was going to break off my hand.
Got off the snow train in Hearst one trip, it was 35 below, and 35 MPH wind blowing, eh! But we dearly love it up there!

Hoosier

First time we rode up there was the year before halfway haven reopened so we drove up to Wawa. Never got close to 0 (Fahrenheit). I remember starting my 600 Fusion up and the temp gauge for the engine showed -48 or something like that. Took a minute to get to operating temps. Have been hooked ever since although we haven't been there since covid. Nothing like having the trails to yourself and being out in the wilderness. Was planning to get back this year but obviously winter had other plans.