The Last of the Yamaha's

hermie

Skiroule the 2000 SRX was an excellent sled but the 2002 SRX was really dialed in from Yamaha. I agree with you the cats and the Yamaha's look really sharp with some nice color combinations.Snoden glad to hear you have had good luck with your sleds. There is no doubt the engine in those sleds are awesome engines. Also nice to see other people out there riding to ride and not using there sleds to just get to a bar.

wiscrev

I hear you rev. I'm dealing with a bad shoulder and I'm trying to avoid Rotator surgery. Getting by with shots for now, but I'm not sure about being able to ride. My Orthro surgeon understands and suggested going to therapy specializing for that purpose of being able to avoid surgery. We'll see.
Ya,I really don't have a shoulder any more. I need a total replacement but can't get it because I need $60,000 worth of dental work before they will sign me off. Obviously, that's not gonna happen.

old abe

Ya,I really don't have a shoulder any more. I need a total replacement but can't get it because I need $60,000 worth of dental work before they will sign me off. Obviously, that's not gonna happen.
Whoa 60K just to get your teeth in shape? You talking Implants? My heart surgeon wouldn't touch me for open heart surgery until I had all top teeth extracted. My valve destruction was due to infection, but not from my teeth. The oral surgeon I used said that is the case a lot of times now days before major heart surgery. I wish you the best of luck however you choose to go.

wiscrev

Whoa 60K just to get your teeth in shape? You talking Implants? My heart surgeon wouldn't touch me for open heart surgery until I had all top teeth extracted. My valve destruction was due to infection, but not from my teeth. The oral surgeon I used said that is the case a lot of times now days before major heart surgery. I wish you the best of luck however you choose to go.
Only some implants, not total. I can't have dentures as the roof of my mouth has a ridge.