The Official Laurium Glacier Meltdown Contest`

jd

Administrator
Staff member
After a year or two off, it's back!
For those of you new to this, the Laurium Glacier is a large snow drift that forms every year on the south side of M-26 between Lake Linden and Calumet.
It is typically the last natural snow left in the Keweenaw.
The contest is simple, guess the date that the last of the snow will melt. You do not need to leave a time and only one guess is allowed.
The prize will be a Keweenaw Kamo shirt. If there are multiple winners, they all will win the same prize.
I have included a picture of the Glacier, taken on Friday. I will be taking another today and posting it this afternoon.

mar20-5.jpg With that said...
LET THE GUESSING BEGIN!

KenCaryl

After a year or two off, it's back!
For those of you new to this, the Laurium Glacier is a large snow drift that forms every year on the south side of M-26 between Lake Linden and Calumet.
It is typically the last natural snow left in the Keweenaw.
The contest is simple, guess the date that the last of the snow will melt. You do not need to leave a time and only one guess is allowed.
The prize will be a Keweenaw Kamo shirt. If there are multiple winners, they all will win the same prize.
I have included a picture of the Glacier, taken on Friday. I will be taking another today and posting it this afternoon.

View attachment 67171 With that said...
LET THE GUESSING BEGIN!
May 9th.