"The Old ask John"

chords

ASK John -

"This is just like the old Ask John, meaning, questions should be kept to a meteorological nature or something that only I can answer about the site or myself."

Any thoughts or suggestions on this or is it all good ?
new.gif

john

It's OK. I understand that folks have questions about other things than the weather and if they are things that I feel the general population visiting the site can gain from I keep the quesitons up. Otherwise I answer via e mail and delete the thread.

-John

dougyb

Hey John Dee ,

I have a friend in Calif. and she is a snowboarder and I turn her on to your web/site but she didn't see anything for snowboarder and skier , I was thinking if you can have a spot on your web/site that said snowboarder and skier come to this Thread and get info on where the snowboarding and skiing is great
From anywhere in the U.S.A.
Thank for your time

A

admin

dougyb-

The site has always been about snow and outdoor recreation and not just about snowmobiling.

With that said, I am tapped out for time to do much more, so if they are looking for more info than I have here, I am sorry but cannot do anything else.

If they just want a place for themselves and others to post information useful to their activities, then they can start their own thread and if it gets big enough, I will give them their own topic on the board.

-John