The Olympics

rph130

Wasn't that french people? I didn't see it but read about it.
Probably was the French who did the skit but America reporting on it and getting American perspective on it showed a lot of goofy people who thought that was ok. And I'm sure the International Olympic Committee where there is American representation had to approve a stupid thing like that.

pclark

I digress, I only saw one part of it and didn’t see the last supper scene. Always pushing the envelope on the world stage gets old.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wonder how this went over with the Muslim Athletes in attendance. They tend to frown on that sort of thing. But since they were mocking Christians, well why not.

heckler56

The book I just finished reading was “We’ve got issues” by Dr Phil. Yep that Dr Phil. Never watched him and the book was recommended to me. He felt compelled to write this after watching what has been going on over the last decade. Wow, not what I expected! I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Society has let these small voices become so loud through social media, media and politicians. As we choose to stand silent it gives the impression of acceptance.

Gary, well said!!!