The return of marty @ houghton powersports

TODD @ HPS

Just letting everyone know Marty Plummer has returned as sales manager to Houghton Powersports. I would also like to give a warm welcome to our new finance manager Christie Serotzke. Let’s all show them a warm welcome.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I knew about Marty, but wish I knew about Christie yesterday. Just saw her at the store and would have loved to have been able to congratulate her there! But congrats to HPS, Marty and Christie!

I wonder if this means "Winter_Time" will be getting a new ProRMK for Christmas! :)

-John

mezz

Welcome back Marty, sorry things didn't work out on your other venture, but glad your back in the area. Congrats Christie! Good to hear that your persistence has paid off. Now you automatically have 2 job's, the second of which will be to keep the boy's & the hubby out of the store!:eek:-Mezz

winter_time

I knew about Marty, but wish I knew about Christie yesterday. Just saw her at the store and would have loved to have been able to congratulate her there! But congrats to HPS, Marty and Christie!

I wonder if this means "Winter_Time" will be getting a new ProRMK for Christmas! :)

-John

I wish that would happen but I am pretty sure that was over with when I was 15 and had to buy my powder special. Plus I just bought skylar's old sled in March and am looking forward to getting some time in on the saddle on that. I do have a feeling though that a pro will be next in line we will have to wait and see how much money I make with my new job that I will be starting in January.

Jonger1150

I bought a Renegade Backcountry from you guys on Feb 16th.... Can't remember who sold it to me..

Can't wait to stop by to say hi in a month or so.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cool, welcome back Marty!

Congrats to Mrs. Serotzke! I sure hope they don't give you an account to charge stuff too! I think your boys might have that maxed pretty quick! LOL.

Joe, not sure if the 600 hundy needs anything, maybe an SLP or Carls cycle 660 big bore? I always wanted to do that. :D Good luck at your new job, what will you be doing?

Woodtic

Bought one of the best sleds I have ever rode from Marty. The next time I have a extra 8G laying around, I will give you a call. Lol...

winter_time

Cool, welcome back Marty!

Congrats to Mrs. Serotzke! I sure hope they don't give you an account to charge stuff too! I think your boys might have that maxed pretty quick! LOL.

Joe, not sure if the 600 hundy needs anything, maybe an SLP or Carls cycle 660 big bore? I always wanted to do that. :D Good luck at your new job, what will you be doing?

Skylar,

I think I am going to hold off on the big bore kit, but i do have to get a set of handlebar guards on it, a fuel tank rack, and i have to reinstall the tail light because for whatever reason the rivets did not hold. And as far as my new job goes I will be working on the railroad doing maintenance on the rails for a company called loram maintenance of way. I will be gone from the u.p. for 6-12 weeks at a time.