The waters in minocqua

kdoffing

Has anyone stayed here for snowmobiling. I know you have to cross highway but are they set up snowmobilers (trail, parking, ECT)

you would be better off staying at the AmericInn motel, about 2 mi north of the Waters, on Hwy 51,
just past downtown Minocqua.
.....great prices, lots of trailer parking, whirlpool rooms, pool and sauna, hot bfast, and access to trails in the rear lot.
715-356-3730

groomerdriver

It's a fine place to stay. Jump down to the lake and then you have multiple options to access trails.

Last edited:
You don't have to cross the HWY anymore. They have a trail right to the lake. We used to stay at the Beacons but you can't beat Waters. Inexpensive, newer, friendly staff, great bar and an indoor water park. AmericInn is nice too but I think waters is a much better choice.

whitedust

you would be better off staying at the AmericInn motel, about 2 mi north of the Waters, on Hwy 51,
just past downtown Minocqua.
.....great prices, lots of trailer parking, whirlpool rooms, pool and sauna, hot bfast, and access to trails in the rear lot.
715-356-3730

Yeah baby!! Plug.. plug.LOL:)

You don't have to cross the HWY anymore. They have a trail right to the lake. We used to stay at the Beacons but you can't beat Waters. Inexpensive, newer, friendly staff, great bar and an indoor water park. AmericInn is nice too but I think waters is a much better choice.

Where is the lake access trail you speak from the Waters? Is this new? We have stayed there for the last few years, and always had to cross the main highway.

dawolf

Where is the lake access trail you speak from the Waters? Is this new? We have stayed there for the last few years, and always had to cross the main highway.

i havent been there in 2 years but there was a marked trail behind the hotel leading downhill to the lake.

It's on the North end of the parking lot. It was marked when we were there last year. It's just a small winding trail. Takes you right to the lake.

whitedust

I would stay at the Waters with my family to use the water park but no sense staying there with my riding buds. An evening in a hot tub is all we could manage then up early & riding again. Ample parking, a good bed,clean room, hot tub, food close by & reasonable rates made us happy. Lots of times the hot tub didn't get used too tired.