the weather

subaru2006

seems as your weather predictions are pretty accurate. you talk about a warmer temperature for the next few days in the forecast. is there any chance for these temperatures to cool off before your forecast of 11-16 days? also what do you think this will do for snow fall between now and then, will the lake effect snow still happen?

sorry is this is the wrong area to post this. first post on here, but have always checked the site out.

i am hoping so because we have a trip planned for the 20-24 in the lake gogebic area.

subaru2006

zrjes

Keep an eye on John's Forecast, The next 10 days looks like Low 30's in the Keweenaw, and that matches about every forecast out there. Lake Effect will be highly unlikely in this pattern according to John's forecast. If there is any bit of a chance to cool off he will write about it, he is definitely not holding back. Hope for the best in the 11-16 day forecast, we need it to flip back!

Stack

jd

Administrator
Staff member
subaru2006-

I don't provide private forecasts in this forum. My best advice is to check the forecast text and maps. I do try and put all of my ideas there.

-John