Things to do while waiting for snow....

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Waiting for Snow.jpg

1. Let the stale air out of your trailer tires and fill with fresh for better trailering.
2. Polish those carbides for more speed and better cornering.
3. Make a run to Fleet Farm to stock up on oil, plugs, and handwarmers.
4. Get some use out of that Peloton subscription. (yeah, right)
5. Sell the sled and take the wife shopping, I hear they like Jewelry!
or....
No Snow.jpg

Bullitt69

John sure has a good attitude from his last journal entry, I think we should all remain positive - but YEAH bring it on Heikki Lunta! The west sure is getting pounded this year, unfortunately that usually means less for the midwest.

latner

I just ran some fuel through 2 generators and my snowblower just for the heck of it...might just open the trailer and start the sleds. :p

Bullitt69

There's plenty of snow in the U.P. folks, even in the southern half. On my drive up over the weekend, trails were good all the way from St. Ignace seemingly.

latner

There's plenty of snow in the U.P. folks, even in the southern half. On my drive up over the weekend, trails were good all the way from St. Ignace seemingly.
Hopefully it holds till the end of the month, I'll be in Pine Stump for a week.

Bullitt69

Hopefully it holds till the end of the month, I'll be in Pine Stump for a week.
I sincerely doubt it will go anywhere, there's at least 2 foot (or about knee height) on the ground at that latitude, and because of the New Year's warm up, it's very cement.
It's given me a heck of a time snow blowing the grounds here.

A good base, at any rate. Any light snows we <might> get, will serve to freshen it.

I'm hanging my hopes February things will take a turn up here!