Toivola / Twin Lakes area 2/6 - 2/10

nocerus03

Any John Dee'ers goona be in the Toivola / Twin Lakes area between Feb 6-10? Im heading up with a group and wanted to see if anyone else wanted to get together and do some riding? Let me know

onefastcat

I was thinking about making the journey up there too around Tuesday for a day or two. Coming from the Twin Cities area and would be coming alone(all my friends have sold there sleds or they have to "work"). Looking to do some boondocking, hoping there's enough snow to play a bit.

nocerus03

I'll be up the 6th and 7th.....when will you be up on the 6th?
We will be up that way probably in the early afternoon.

What type of riding? Kicking around the idea of going up Tuesday.

Riding will be a mix of on and off trail. We are the type to typically get on a trail and if something looks good off trail, we just turn and go.

I was thinking about making the journey up there too around Tuesday for a day or two. Coming from the Twin Cities area and would be coming alone(all my friends have sold there sleds or they have to "work"). Looking to do some boondocking, hoping there's enough snow to play a bit.

There should be enough snow to get out in the woods and play. Seems like the consensus is that there will be another round of snow for later next week which should add to the fun.

ArcticCatMan34

I plan on coming up the 4th or 5th. My sled is in the Minocqua area. Right now I don't have anyone to ride with. I would like to come up there and play with you guys but I don't have any lodging booked. Is there any available? And where?

nocerus03

I plan on coming up the 4th or 5th. My sled is in the Minocqua area. Right now I don't have anyone to ride with. I would like to come up there and play with you guys but I don't have any lodging booked. Is there any available? And where?

I wouldnt think that there is any lodging available since its such short notice and snow conditions are at a premium. You can try places like Krupps and a few others in the area but i would be willing to bet everywhere is booked solid.

aesynthetics

I will be up tues sometime until friday morning....the more off trail the better. I like the idea of just going and if something looks good...turn and go! That's usually how I ride. Was hoping to find some people who rode like that. I should be up Tues early afternoon. If not, Wednesday morning for sure. I have some business to take care of when I get up Tues and not sure how long that will take.-----Ed

Thinking on coming up tomarrow or Tuesday stay tell Thursday or Friday.
Looking for riders and any info on were to get a room for couple nights.
Would love to boonedock or just trail ride!!!!
Booney

nocerus03

I will be up tues sometime until friday morning....the more off trail the better. I like the idea of just going and if something looks good...turn and go! That's usually how I ride. Was hoping to find some people who rode like that. I should be up Tues early afternoon. If not, Wednesday morning for sure. I have some business to take care of when I get up Tues and not sure how long that will take.-----Ed

Hit me up on here maybe wednesday night or thursday morning and we can set up a meet. Where are you staying?

Thinking on coming up tomarrow or Tuesday stay tell Thursday or Friday.
Looking for riders and any info on were to get a room for couple nights.
Would love to boonedock or just trail ride!!!!
Booney

Booney
Same goes for you. If you find some lodging hit us up and we can set something up.

aesynthetics

I'll be in Mass City, I can run up to Twin Lakes or Toivola. I'll check back here on Monday night to see if everybody got a place to stay. All the lodging is pretty much in the northwoods directory.....I'll check on a couple places I know also. Keep in touch!-----Ed

onefastcat

Sledhead-I just sent you one back. I'm out for this week. I have to plow snow to this week around here. I'm down to ride with anyone early next week. PM if interested. I live near the Twin Cities and would like to do some boondocking..