Torch Lake Mi

Hi wondering if any one has any info? Looking for a campground with full hook up for rv and 2 camp sites with electric, boot dock/launch near by, on torch lake or with in walking distance. Thanks

I don't think there are any campgrounds "on" Torch Lake. The only one close that I recall that has full hookup is the Chain O' Lakes Campground. Good Luck!

Dave_B

I don't think there any on the lake either. It's surrounded by vacation homes. There are many nearby, but not within walking distance.

You may want to try Higgins Lake State Park. It's very nice but fills up fast.

Dave

frnash

I don't think there any on the lake either. It's surrounded by vacation homes. There are many nearby, but not within walking distance.
"I don't think there any on the lake either." Not so!

I don't think there are any campgrounds "on" Torch Lake. The only one close that I recall that has full hookup is the Chain O' Lakes Campground. Good Luck!
"No campgrounds on Lake Linden?" Not so!

Check this out: click → Village of Lake Linden web site.

Marina, Campground (with 20 full hookups) and 6 rustic sites, swimming area near the campground, village park, 2 ½ mile nature trail … what more do ya need?

Where do y'all get your information? :confused:

Last edited:

Marina, Campground (with 20 full hookups) and 6 rustic sites, swimming area near the campground, village park, 2 ½ mile nature trail … what more do ya need?

Geez Nash,

We do know what we're talkn about some of the time.

polarisrider1

Lake Linden? Michigan is far larger than just the UP.

homan

There is a county campground in Eastport which is at the Northern tip of Torch Lake. The campground is actually on Lake Michigan but is only about a mile from Torch Lake and a boat launch. Name of the campground is Barnes Park in Antrim County, Michigan.

There is a county campground in Eastport which is at the Northern tip of Torch Lake. The campground is actually on Lake Michigan but is only about a mile from Torch Lake and a boat launch. Name of the campground is Barnes Park in Antrim County, Michigan.

Shhhhh! Don't let the little gems out to all. 20 years ago, just drive in and pick a spot. Now you better have someone there save you a spot or it gets a little tough to get in sometimes. We've been going there forever. I didn't mention earlier cause he wanted full hookups, and there's only electric here.

polarisrider1

Castle Farms ........Sure miss that place !!! That was where i seen my first Concert and many after :).
What? you missed the "Electric Rodeo" at Lamar Park with Johnny and Edgar Winter. Home of the "Red rope licorice".

Castle farms is where we seen many concerts also. REO, Johnny, Ronny and Donny Vanzant together and at individual concerts, many big acts.