trailer light

tritonmark

Have a triton turn signal light out. My question is do you have to replace the entire plastic lens and compartment or just the bulb? I pulled it out of the rubber piece but could not get it apart to see bulb. Did'nt want to crack the lens if I was doing something wrong Thanks

jprdave

Have a triton turn signal light out. My question is do you have to replace the entire plastic lens and compartment or just the bulb? I pulled it out of the rubber piece but could not get it apart to see bulb. Did'nt want to crack the lens if I was doing something wrong Thanks

Sounds like this is a sealed unit, does it have a plug in the back with two or three wires? If so go to local auto parts with the old unit in hand and compare to a new one. If this trailer is not really old I would say that the bulb is sealed. They are usually pretty cheap(although not as cheap as just a bulb)

tritonmark

light

yes the back had 3 different wires that snapped in place. Guessing it might be sealed. Just did'nt want to crack the lens prying it apart.