"Trails north of Watersmeet"

renten

Thinking about heading from my cottage in Boulder Jct and heading up to Kenton on 107. Are there any trails to avoid? Any recommendations would be great. Thank you!

goofy600

All were great last weekend and should be this weekend also. Rode from watersmeet to Lando to star lake over to boulder up to P.I. Then into maranesco and back to watersmeet on Saturday both wis. and u.p. trails were great. Sunday rode 3 north up to twin lakes and 109 down to 8 to Kenton and 107 back to watersmeet again great. Like all trails on the weekend better in the morning and a little rougher in afternoon but still great.

Stayed in Paulding last Wed. thru Sun. Road Kenton, Sidnaw, and many other areas. Areas you speak of were all great to very good then. They have had snow since so I suspect they are better. Have fun!

Dave_B

Was up there last weekend. All trails from Baraga to Bergland to Watersmeet to Sidnaw are in very good shape. You won't be disappointed.

L

lenny

Was up there last weekend. All trails from Baraga to Bergland to Watersmeet to Sidnaw are in very good shape. You won't be disappointed.

the **** they wont be disappointed, there is a new cupcake bakery around here now and all us groomers are off the wagon, cant even move. We have better things to do than sit it a rattle trap tractor wasting time. Average new business in UP is 3 months, got get while the gettin is good. In 2 months there will be mouse turds in the cupcakes so now is the time to eat away and chat with our fat friends. Grooming,,,,,,shesssssshhhhhh

just kidding