TRD at Togwotee....

Firecatguy

well the snow was so so in the Up for our yearly Prez ride......so we decided to head west to Togwotee and I can say im glad we did the snow was great and the trip was Awsome......we met up with Paul Parker and the crew from JD!here a few pics and video of the trip.......
It was nice to meet you m8man and put a face to the name...
the cabins....
PatPicsday2002.jpg

togwoteefeb2011001-2.jpg

robbiespics2006.jpg

robbiespics2009.jpg

Robbiespics021.jpg

patspicsday3001.jpg

patspicsday3006.jpg

more later......

Last edited:

tommyboy

FirecatGuy,

Yes, please more!!! Fantastic pics. As we seem to be winding down in the midwest, you tantalize us with these incredible pics. Thanks for sharing!

willey

Very nice pics Firecatguy! I gotta get back out there next year. Anyone wanna adopt me into there group. My group doesn't seem interested. Crazies!!!

blutooth

Awesome pics. Looks like you guys had some good snow! Less than a week until TK heads to the Snowies.

On that video, what camera are you using? Our contours have bad sound like that, but we heard the Gopro's are better with sound? Just curious.

More pics!

Firecatguy

Awesome pics. Looks like you guys had some good snow! Less than a week until TK heads to the Snowies.

On that video, what camera are you using? Our contours have bad sound like that, but we heard the Gopro's are better with sound? Just curious.

More pics!

thanx......yep the hemet cam sound suks it does pick up another sled sometimes and that has good sound....its a samsung sport cam. we came across another new cam on the market that shoots in 1080 and they say the sound quality is good....will see

More pics!
I've got some vids from this trip made from a GoPro HD. I'll load 'em up and let you be the judge.

just_ride

Great Shots!!! Looks like you guys had some great snow condition!!!
I always enjoy your Pics..... keep them coming
Just watch out for those other sleds....

Just_Ride