Trying to plan summer trip

SledTL

I am trying to plan a trip with my girlfriend to rent atvs around the rice lake or Webb lake area for a weekend. Does anyone have any places that they would suggest to rent from, destinations to ride to etc.? Is it possible to ride similar to sleds with places to stop and gas up? Also, I saw online that we both have to take a atv safety course similar to the snowmobile one. Is this highly enforced or....? Just trying to get some better information.
Thanks!

goofy600

Can't help with first part but yes you will have to rake atv class. Probably only enforced if stopped but you should be able to just take it online and it is something you will your whole life, even if something happens years from now you will have to have it.

elf

Not sure what the riding is like around those areas but if you head a bit further to Hayward you can rent there and ride up there.

renegade

Either Hayward area or to Iron County Hurley area. Probly more scenic in Hurley area. Places to rent and much of the trails are also snowmobile trails in winter, but not all.