Twin lakes-greenland-mass city

krupps_resort

We have been blessed with more snow every day and every night and our trails continue to improve. Superior Snowmobile Club has now been able to groom their total section of trail 109 (about 18 miles to power line) HOWEVER Baraga has not been able to groom their part of 109 yet. From the groomer barn in Greenland, they have been able to groom from Rockland to Norwich Rd. As of 10AM on Tuesday-still snowing. Have fun, RIDE SAFE

Last edited:

Snirtdawg

"HOWEVER Baraga has not been able to groom their part of 109 yes"
I would stay off that stretch until confirmed groomed. Went down it from Twin Lakes on Thursday night and although I'm used to rough trails, this should have been closed. Thanks for all you do!!

bonnevier

"HOWEVER Baraga has not been able to groom their part of 109 yes"
I would stay off that stretch until confirmed groomed. Went down it from Twin Lakes on Thursday night and although I'm used to rough trails, this should have been closed. Thanks for all you do!!

snirtdawg...which section of 109 is Baraga and was horrible? Was it south of the intersection with 12?
The reason I ask is because we usually take the 13 loop from Greenland to Twin Lakes and are trying to find an alternative route since that doesn't go all the way through due to logging. Was thinking 12 to 109.

jakester

Hey mom how are ya? you should be getting a card from me in the next few days.. Hope to make it up this winter.. Was great to see you and Richard in October.. Give you an update soon.. love ya, jake