Twinmotors Group Togwotee 3/2011

Firecatguy

Nice pics...Yep Tog is the best place to ride....hey what the story on the room in your pics? bunkbeds ubove tv? those must be the suite inside the main lodge? how many does that sleep?

polarisrider1

Very Nice! Tog is a ton of fun. Only question is, "Did you ride 4 guys on 2 cats all week or just for pictures?" just kidding.

twinmotors

Very Nice! Tog is a ton of fun. Only question is, "Did you ride 4 guys on 2 cats all week or just for pictures?" just kidding.

LoL....Big Mike is 6'6'' and Mid 3's. I wouldn't think the M8 could carry us both!..Maybe an M18 with quad turbos!..LoL
They had a pro photographer on site taking pics that you could buy back at the lodge. That is what she set up for our pic.
Sorry for the slow reply...I was in the Kenora, Ontario area fishing the Winnipeg River system the last 7 days...

twinmotors

Nice pics...Yep Tog is the best place to ride....hey what the story on the room in your pics? bunkbeds ubove tv? those must be the suite inside the main lodge? how many does that sleep?

That was just a dormer ledge. Dave was spending time doing work related stuff on his Blackberry since the reception was better.
Check tog's website for the number you can sleep. It depends on how freindly you are are I suppose?...LoL
I can tell you the hide-a-bed in the living room..The only way to attempt sleep is to sleep at the end of it sideways and drink heavily before going to bed. I actually gave up and slept on the floor the last night. The other guys didn't complain about there beds.
I think they called the rooms the family suites...There are four of them I think, but again it's on the website.

twinmotors

Ken, you guys were a great group. I'm glad you guys had fun. Hope to see you guys soon....jackK

Jack,
Thanks for a great job guideing!...I would highly recomend you to anyone at any level as a guide in that area and we will look you up next time out. One of the clubs I belong to, the Grand River Trail Riders out of Austinburg Ohio will be coming out next March to see you guys. My small group is headed to North East Quebec for a back pack trip around the Gaspe Peninsula. We will get back out there soon though!
Thanks again,
Ken