A few pictures from this weekends ride

PICT0086.jpg

DSCF0267.jpg

DSCF0250.jpg

PICT0181-1.jpg

PICT0160.jpg

PICT0129.jpg

wiggsfive

ROX 5" adjustable with a piece of 7/8 round stock I had our shop fab up to allow the risers to align with the stock bars

post-51166-12582361451.jpg

polarfreek

That second pic with the tree reminds me of a friend of mine. He always puts up his hands when he hits a tree. I always tell him; yes thats a tree. You're supposed to ride around them. ;-))

wiggsfive

Northern Nights resorts Au Train area

Au Train area, we stayed at the Northern Nights resorts ( Carl and his wife Amy are GREAT hosts) Carl took us out riding to show us around, he took us back into some real nice untracked areas and showed us the pipeline short cut back to the cabins. Amy stopped by the cabin to check and make sure we had everything we needed (the cabins are clean and have everything you need) Carl even came back later that night to go over a Forest map he had and show us some riding areas he had checked out earlier.

GREAT PEOPLE, GREAT PLACE they are in the Northwood’s directory or at http://www.upadventures.net/

youngguns1

Let's see the good pictures

I find it hard to believe there wasn't a sled on it's side or upside down...lets see those pictures... looks like we found a new place to ride, wish I could have made it.

stock_doo

I find it hard to believe there wasn't a sled on it's side or upside down...lets see those pictures... looks like we found a new place to ride, wish I could have made it.

We missed you riding too!! There was a few good moments of the doos stuck and on their sides.

I can't say enough good things about where we stayed, awesome people, great accommodations and great riding!