Vintage Pics

Magnumb

Anyone know of a good place to find vintage snowmobiling pics or videos. I love seeing how it was back in the day.

wiscrev

328147150_6267372819962027_3901768550385095373_n.jpg

Thurs, Feb. 16, 2023
📍
World Championship Derby Complex in
🦅
Eagle River, WI
https://derbycomplex.com/events/legend-laps/

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Magnum, I'm going to move your thread over to the Vintage Pages. It'll be a better fit there with more like-minded interest.

Gary

SHOOT2KILL

My snowmobile memorabilia collection that I started in 1968 is FOR SALE...At one time there were over 1000 newspapers, magazines, brochures, pamphlets, ect ect...Sold approx 150+ items @ vintagesleds.com several years ago...Mostly the oval racing stuff...People payed CRAZY PRICES for that stuff...$5k...The listing with pics is in the classifieds @HCS...

Attachments

• 68nl002.jpg
    68nl002.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 12

skiroule

I’m betting that there are a fair number of people have photos and maybe even some video of their vintage riding days squirreled away in albums, boxes, or drawers but it’s just not as easy to share this stuff as it is with today’s digital media so it seems like a lot of it doesn't get posted anywhere.

I’m kind of guilty of this myself. I have had a few of my old slides digitized but have a bunch more that I should get done because you’re right, they are fun to look at and share with people. Hard to believe it’s been almost 50 years since this shot was taken.

Drift_Bust_III_1.jpg