Want to rent home in Land O Lakes or Boulder Junction

luckyleroy

I would like to rent a home for January and February near Land O Lakes or Boulder Junction. Four guys plus occasional guests. Three or four bedrooms preferred. Close to the trails and a garage a plus. We usually ride 3 or 4 weekends but prefer to leave our sleds and gear up north. References available.

oulu

We have house located just off of hwy 51 a tad south of Minocqua, 50 miles south of Lando, no garage but it has tons of room. Close to the trails, four beds, two bath newer build in 2006. it is listed on homeaway and vrbo and i can send you the listing if you think it might work for you. If you're coming up from Madison it's a pretty easy drive up and plenty of security around the place for anything left on a trailer. there is also a good chance of direct trail access right from the door and across the lake, the worst case it is about a 2 mile road ride to trail 51. My wife and i just put this place into the rental pool a month ago after we finished the basement, so two bedrooms lower with a bath and laundry room with a washer and dryer.

luckyleroy

Oulu,
Thank you for the response. I prefer to be farther north as we ride the boulder/lando area and on north into the u.p. It sounds like your place is very nice. I wish you the best of luck with it. Leroy.

oulu

no problem just throwing it out there for you, have a great year riding I can't wait to get started..