Warmup ???

snow_chaser

I'm sure he does. Pretty far off though. Something I will have to look into. Thanks for the heads-up.
Chasing snow,
Eric

mezz

Don't Ask

As quoted per Johns rules & as posted in the box above, "Please do not ask specific forecast questions."-Mezz

mezz

Whatever.....

Whatever...seemed to me as a in general type of a question that could be.

As "General" as it may be, it is indeed a "specific forecast question". My teenagers respond to me in like kind when they are wrong, "Whatever"......LOL.-Mezz

ibendwire

As "General" as it may be, it is indeed a "specific forecast question". My teenagers respond to me in like kind when they are wrong, "Whatever"......LOL.-Mezz

That is funny. My teenagers say the same thing. Even my 19 yr old which I still have to remind her she IS still only a teenager. BTW In my opinion that is definately a specific forecast question. If John accepted those kind of questions he would probably never get to leave the computer and go ride.

440_chazz

Yes that is true, but with a north wind? I always thought when the wind was out of the north, that brought with it a cold Canadian air mass.

misty_pines

Yes that is true, but with a north wind? I always thought when the wind was out of the north, that brought with it a cold Canadian air mass.

It can be cold in March if the wind is from the North, but odds are that these North wind blowing cold fronts become fewer and farther between them as we get into late February and early March. I certainly hope is stays cold and snowy, and ya never know, we might get a big huge snowstorm. We are due with all this quiet weather in the Northern Midwest lately.

Last edited: