Was that you John?

obewon

John,
by any chance were you at the Bear Belly for lunch last Saturday? We were out for our last ride of the year, thought I saw you there. Wanted to say hello, but I wasn't sure it was you, and I didn't want look totally stupid if it wasn't!

A

admin

I was there for lunch with Skylar and then stayed to chat with Troy for a while.

Next time don't be afraid to say hi!

-John

D

Deleted member 10829

I ran into John at the Vansville bar on my way up to spend the night in Copper Harbor on March 12th. I was 90% sure it was him but was still a little apprehensive as he had only taken off his helmet and even had his baclava still on. He had Klim gear on from head to toe so I figured it had to be John. I did approach him on his way out and said hello and chatted with him for a moment. He was very friendly and accommodating to me. Great guy and a star to all of us that visit this website! He's pretty tall too, I'm guessing 6'2"?

S

skylar

Naww, the fricken guy is a runt!

Oh, wait a minute, that would be me. LOL.

kevisip

and Parmessian Cheese with bacon bits and a cold beer....AND a spelling contest..we will leave Politics out of it..OK?

A

admin

Bacon.... Now your talkin'!

I'm ok with the spelling contest as long as I can bring my computor with me to help.

I don't have a problem with politics either, just too much of a pain in the rear to try and keep civil on this board is all.

-John

kevisip

This is a fair assesment. As long as you spend more time with your wife and family then you spend with us.! The trees alway sprout more leaves..tomorrow is a another year..hopefully more snow and friends...