We got Hammered overnight.....8 plus and still snowing

SHOOT2KILL

Looks good...Ill be up early next week if nothing closer to home opens up...BTW...Do you know why the trail to Veguts Mobil station is closed ?

attakman

Looks good...Ill be up early next week if nothing closer to home opens up...BTW...Do you know why the trail to Veguts Mobil station is closed ?
YES....there was a Diesel Fuel leak (Diesel tanker, sprung a leak), next door at Kriete Truck repair.....they had to contain, and clean up the spill....not sure if the trails is open yet (to Vieguts)

attakman

Do you think you got enough to open those other zones down to Marathon Co ?
Don't know a thing about Marathon County...I've only ridden there a handful of times in the last 30 years (as their trails are never open, and it seems like there is always better snow north of Wausau)

SHOOT2KILL

Don't know a thing about Marathon County...I've only ridden there a handful of times in the last 30 years (as their trails are never open, and it seems like there is always better snow north of Wausau)
I should have phrased it better...Wondering if there is enough snow to open the other 3 zones in Lincoln Co, that are currently closed ?

wiviperman

Do you know or think if North of you got around the same amount? I'm wondering if Price County was hit as well, Weather Channel app says only like 3" over-night for Fifield...not that I fully trust their reports.

SHOOT2KILL

Do you know or think if North of you got around the same amount? I'm wondering if Price County was hit as well, Weather Channel app says only like 3" over-night for Fifield...not that I fully trust their reports.
I think this was updated today at noon...These are the current snow totals on the ground...

attakman

WAS just told ...no word yet on the other three lincoln county zones (those Merrill clubs are a bit slow with the info)...However...Marathon County is supposedly opening Friday (haven't gotten that confirmed yet)

wisco-mb

Storm shifted more north, which I think was one of John's scenarios last week. I would have loved to see it more south, but it wouldn't have done much for us. Glad to see it benefit the north!

You can use the link below to find the snow totals.
I updated it for today. You'll see the UP is not updated yet.
For future updates, just update the date on the left.