Weather Station

fz583

Hi John, How do you like your new Davis Weather Station? I have the Vantage wireless pro 2 also , I've had it since 2006 with very little issue's, I replaced the temp sensor (under warrenty) , the Sim board, and right now I have a refurbed anemometer on the the way, Not bad for 8 years of service in New england and Davis's customer support is outstanding. Zero regrets with this station.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
So far so good. It has only been up and running for a few weeks. I also picked up a heater for the rain bucket, so it will be interesting to see the snow to water ratios I get. My only wish is that I had a good place to capture winds, but I am in a heavily wooded area. The anemometer is about 24 feet off the ground though.

-John

fz583

I have the same problem, I put my whole set up on the gable end of my house so I'm around 25', Not the ideal location for maintenance on it, but I'm careful when I'm up there. For the money I don't think you can get a better station unless you want to spend 2-4000. Enjoy

radsrh

Did it take a hit? I check it every day and am only getting have the information picture showing up and it's stuck on the 19th.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the computer it is hooked up to needed a re-boot.

-John