Weekend forcast?? (not the question you are thinking....)

slimcake

John, with the first decent winter storm approaching, atleast hopefully, is there any chance that you will be offering a saturday version of your forcast?? Even just the graphic would be great to see.... I know you take weekends off but I was just wondering if there are times you break that rule... Thanks

jd

Administrator
Staff member
At times I have and normally I might in a situation like tomorrow, but Nora's brothers are up and she is heading out before the crack of dawn to see if she can plug a bambi with a muzzleloader, so that means I am Mr Mom for tomorrow morning, then have to meet up for something which will be revealed in Sunday's journal tomorrow afternoon. So looks like you are stuck with the weather channel babes or perhaps the NWS for the weekend.

-John

L

lenny

"plug a bambi",,,,,, "weather channel babes"

now that is god ole fashion funny stuff

catalac

At times I have and normally I might in a situation like tomorrow, but Nora's brothers are up and she is heading out before the crack of dawn to see if she can plug a bambi with a muzzleloader, so that means I am Mr Mom for tomorrow morning, then have to meet up for something which will be revealed in Sunday's journal tomorrow afternoon. So looks like you are stuck with the weather channel babes or perhaps the NWS for the weekend.

-John

I remember your wife writing about her and her bro's doing the hunt last year. That was a good read.
I always said, the weather channel babes should do a calender. lol.