Western UP 1/21st-24th

• Thread starter Deleted member 10829
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10829

After cancelling our annual guys trip for the first time ever since 1993 a week earlier, we watched the snowfall forecast and decided to head up there Monday morning the
21st and ride half a day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I was not expecting much as far as conditons go as groomers had only really been out there for a few days before we arrived. We ended up having some excellent trail conditions and more snow than I thought there would be. It was very cold with morning lows close to -10 and highs not much above 0, if at all. What I like about it being that cold is the trails really set up and get hard and hold their groom for most of the day, which was the case for us. In fact, it was so cold I didn't bother taking too many pic's, but here are a few to share.

North end of trail 102.jpg Trail 11 & 102 break.jpg Picnic table behind Konteka.jpg Trail break.jpg

Bradzoo

Looks like it was about perfect Mark, I'm still waiting for my chance, not gonna make it to the Ride In this year, have fun

Bradzzoooooooo