What camera do you use?

karenlg91783

John, you always have such amazing pictures, and my husband is in the market for new camera, and If memory serves correct you had mentioned what type of camera you had a few months ago, but I just can't seem to find that info. I appreciate it. Thanks, Karen

A

admin

I have been using the Olympus SP-570UZ for the past few months and love it. It is a big camera, more the size of a SLR. I also have a Sony DSC-H3 that will get a lot of use while snomobiling because it is much smaller.

-John

karenlg91783

Thanks John, now my husband says he's even more confused as to what he was thinking about. (I didn't mean that sarcastically) He owned an Olympus from a billion years ago, but has been reading many reviews and one brand he was looking at was the Nikon (can't tell you which one, I don't remember). But Thanks for the info.
Karen

rcskidoo

John,

How do you carry you camera while snowmobiling? do your put it in some sort of case and strap it on the back? Any ideas would be nice so I don't ruin mine. Just got a Nikon D40. I also bought a pelican case for it just not sure how to take it out in the backwoods with me. Thanks for your help!

RC