What happened to the snow?

yamidude

Has there been a change in the weather pattern for the midwest? Here in chicago we were getting snow every other day for a month, and the past 2 weeks we've had nothing, seems like wisconsin and the U.P have been the same.

yamidude

Try counting on the snow to make a living in the winter time... With the economy the way it is, snow plowing was the only hope we had left to make some money... Keeping my fingers crossed this pattern isn't here to stay

A

admin

Yep, just a change in the pattern.

Some signs that the pattern might get snowy again after next week.

-John

weatherboy

all the snow is down in ohio for a change and is actually sticking around for more than two weeks. Its a miracle!lol

Yamidude-
I know what you mean i made close to $900 in december early january and spent most of it on our trip during new years and we are planning another trip for late february so i need some cash soon! Let it snow!

arctiva

No one in there right mind outside of the LES snowbelt or mountains should be counting on snow to make a liveing. Maybe some extra cash but i mean really with the cost of the truck/snowplow/gas/diesel you need to plow alot of snow.

yamidude

We plow alot, and when i say alot I mean over 150+ commercial accounts... Residential construction is what I do to make a living... Bad economy = no work...

hunter74

So much for a pattern change - well it did change to rain and warm.. Now back to suppression city and no snow for the Upper MW.