What is up with the Boot Lake CAM at Birches Resort?

A

admin

Your guess would be as good as mine. The only two cams I am responsible for are the AL Cam and the Trail Cam. All the others are owned and operated by other individuals/businesses.

Right now I am having my own set of problems with the Trail Cam. Planning on making the 3rd 45 minute one way trip to it in a week to try and fix things tomorrow. A real PITA!

-John

fatrat454

If it makes you feel better I drive 1 hour and 15 minutes to work-One Way-I love spending that much time in a truck that gets 15 MPG.

I will call Birches and see why the CAM is out.

Thanks.

A

admin

I remember those days.

1 hour drive to work (with no traffic at 4:30 am) and then a 2-3 hour drive home (depending on traffic, accidents, weather, etc). I would have loved to take the train, but there was not one that got me in early enough.

I am making up for lost time now, with my 30 second commute from bed to upstairs.

FYI, I do an audit of the cams every autumn and get rid of those that have not updated in a while, but as far as why they have not, that is up to the individual or business that owns the cam.

-John

kevisip

John, if you skip every-other step, you could make it to the top in 15 seconds, right?..If my math is right!

A

admin

Actually, at my age it might slow me down!
happy.gif

-John