when do you think we'll go camping?

euphoric1

Our campground was supposed to have opened 3 weeks ago and before we got all this snow they were talking that they wouldn't turn the water on until the end of april because of the lack of snow cover the frost went deep and now we have had 2 pretty major snowfalls in the last 3 weeks will probably insulate the ground, not looking very promising uuuugh :fatigue:

euphoric1

Was up last Saturday and returned sunday just prepping, going up this weekend staying night even though water not turned on yet, claim frost real deep in ground yet, not sure if I buy that but water is on at main building so have facilities to use. Will just be nice to get away even for a night and 3 weeks overdue

renegade

Our water not on yet either. Or docks in. Ice still on lake. But we stayed couple times in feb riding. Earliest we started camping ever. Didn't have water but have access to outhouse and it worked better than I thought it would. Stayed nice and warm.

srt20

I go up in winter riding. I took the family up for St Pattys day. We were up last weekend as well. Water is probably 2 weeks out yet. We use the camper toilet, just flush with rv antifeeze. Been doing that for years. I have a 100lb propane tank, so heat isnt an issue.

We have a few families that camp most weekends all year long. They are set up with 100-250 gal propane tanks.