When They Double Dog Dare You

mezz

Impressive back flip! Did the security guard really need to taze the guy for that though? The guy had no escape route out.

whitedust

Get tased and the next Yahoo thinks twice about running on the field. A few too many beers and you get runners.

rph130

I was at Wrigley Field for a Cubs game as a kid in the early 70s with my dad and a streaker ran the field. Security beat the crap out of that idiot in front of 30,000 cheering fans and WGN television. I miss the days of no video, cell phone cameras, etc. when someone did something stupid and got a well-deserved beating. I know, I know, I'm not caring, compassionate, and woke enough for todays misunderstood society.

pclark

I was at Wrigley Field for a Cubs game as a kid in the early 70s with my dad and a streaker ran the field. Security beat the crap out of that idiot in front of 30,000 cheering fans and WGN television. I miss the days of no video, cell phone cameras, etc. when someone did something stupid and got a well-deserved beating. I know, I know, I'm not caring, compassionate, and woke enough for todays misunderstood society.
The guy probably learned his lesson and that was the end of his stupid times in life. In The new world we try and find ways to justify what moves these lunatics to do things like this.

snomoman

It’s too bad that the security guard didn’t tase him in his midair back flip in the nads. Now that would’ve been quite the sideshow.