Where to look for a used boat trailer?

Hoosier

My Dad bought a used 14' Lund and we need to find a trailer for it. We'll probably end up buying a new one in the Spring but I thought it would be make sense to look for a used one in the meantime. My guess is that decent, used boat trailers are going to be few and far between, and that they won't be much cheaper than a new one, but who knows. Boat is in Northern Indiana.

snowshoe

Check into Rawhide. They sell on ebay and are located in Fremont, Wis. You can get things pretty cheap sometimes. Might end up buying a tariler with a boat on it and junk the boat and still come out ahead of buying a trailer outright.

yamaholic

Last spring I bought a used aluminum EZ loader trailer for a 14ft boat on craiglist for $400 real nice trailer, seen alot of steel one's in the $200-$300 range alum is the way to go.

Last edited:

smaclassic

Finding Used Boat Trailer

Try Craigslist Put an ad in the Wanted To Buy Section and the Boats Section. I have had very good luck on C/L. Also contact any large Marine dealers in your area. They take in a lot of junk trades just to sell a new unit and end up scrapping the boats and keeping the trailers.

Good Luck!

griff

boat trailer

I have a 2007 lund trailer. $20,000.00 includes 2007 Lund Tyee Gransport with 115 Merc $ stroke and extras. New $30k. very low hours!