Where to park truck and trailer in Lakewood??

upnorthman

Would like to drive up to Lakewood for a day ride Monday. Where can I drop off and ride for the day with the family. I haven't been there in years does anybody have a 100 mile loop they would recomend and a great place for lunch.

upnorthman

Awesome day in Lakewood and Townsend area. Trails were all groomed and smooth. Better snow as you go north, south of HWY 64 starts to get a little thin. Well worth the ride. 90 miles and a big ol cheeseburger at Mulligan sports bar right of the grade south of Lakewood. Hats off to everyone in the county trails marked really well and awesome job on the trail brushing, not a single head slapper to be found. For the amount of snow and lack of fresh snow they really have therm groomed up nice. Great system and well taken care of. I will be back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

upnorthman

Awesome day in Lakewood and Townsend area. Trails were all groomed and smooth. Better snow as you go north, south of HWY 64 starts to get a little thin. Well worth the ride. 90 miles and a big ol cheeseburger at Mulligan sports bar right of the grade south of Lakewood. Hats off to everyone in the county trails marked really well and awesome job on the trail brushing, not a single head slapper to be found. For the amount of snow and lack of fresh snow they really have therm groomed up nice. Great system and well taken care of. I will be back.

Sorry they are sideways First time from phone, but you get the idea of how nice it was.

machzdoo

upnorthman If you get up to Lakewood on a Friday Mulligans has the best Friday fish fry that I have ever had. I am glad to hear that the trails are still good I am going up This Friday. Thanks for the report.
Machzdoo