Winchester Quicksilver 31

polarisxcsp

I bought this bow from a friend of mine but I need different cam modules. Anyone know where I can get them? Winchester is so new to the archery scene I cannot seem to find much. I need the modules for a 28" draw.

yamaholic

Three Winchester bow dealers in Mi- clio,Kalamazoo,stanton I would try one of them google winchester bow's click on dealers I'm sure they all ship parts, look's like a nice bow I didn't know winchester made a bow. I'm a mathews man myself but the winchester does look good...good luck

polarisxcsp

Wow, this has turned into a disaster! I would highly suggest anyone thinking of buying any type of Winchester Archery product to rethink their choice. The dealer in Clio no longer carrys Winchester products, the dealer in Stanton is having problems with Winchester (guessing they owe them money) so they cannot get any product in. I probably sent 6-8 emails to Winchester before I got any response back. It’s actually gone so far as I’ve now been dealing with their VP. I now see why there customer service is so terrible. He was suppose to send out a set on Tuesday the 4th and its now the 18th and still no modules! I cant give a review on the bow because I still haven’t been able to shoot it and its literally 12 days away from opening day!

polarisxcsp

Buyer beware for sure. I talked to the VP yesterday because I still hadnt received the modules. He sent me a tracking number and told me he would overnight them. Checked the tracking number and its for two day shipping. You know its a small business when your directly talking to the VP. Poor service from the top down