Winter Camping?

Bullitt69

Interesting, I was staying up in Paradise, MI over Thanksgiving this year, they had already had quite a bit of snow. At Tahquamenon Falls, (Upper Falls I believe), their campsites were open. There wasn't anyone there, but they were plowed and cleared.

I think it would be an awesome way to stay & play. Has anyone taken their camper north in the cold months?

Thanks,
Steve

phazerpilot

I have been using mine up in land o lakes for the past 5 years now . If you want give me a call and I can tell you some of the things that i have learned over the years to make it enjoyable.
Tony 847-363-7253

L

lenny

I have a buddy that camps in the winter in a hammock. He uses high tech gear and manages not to freeze into a clump. He just camped out a few days ago and one day was a high of -2 and overnight lows of -13,,,not for me but with right gear would see it as fun

rp7x

lenny I'm planning a weekend to spend a night out in the bush maybe a big fire and some beer

Bullitt69

Alright!!! There are some crazies here like me!
Phazerpilot, I'm not sure what type of camping you do, be it in a tent or camper, but I appreciate the offer!

Honestly, I can't imagine sleeping in a tent, I was thinking a camper with a furnace. I guess they can set them up that way?

There's a RV Show in Pittsburgh this weekend, I'm going! :)

Thanks guys