Winter season prediction?

CatsOnly

I was just wonder but couldn't find your annual season prediction. Is it coming out soon or more towards winter? Thanks in advance.

Andy

I've given up on all seasonal predictions. As John always says, these are impossible to predict with any accuracy. Last year I was so pumped up to ride, and the damn season never opened here. I got out 3 times and a total of about 400 miles. By far the worst season for snowmobiling I've ever had. I'm so sick of getting my hopes up and then getting them quashed by weathermen who can't predict when the sun is going to come up. No offense to JD, as I've used him about a thousand times in the last few years. Cannot stand the local guys/gals and therefore, I'm giving up on hoping for any snow. That way if it doesn't come, I won't be so damn angry and insolent. If it does come, I will ride!

arcticgeorge

Looking forward to the outlook too!....We had a 170 inches 2010/2011 but last season only 114 inches. Guys at work think this will be a winter like it use to be.

meathead

A/g hope your right bbbuuuttt in case the weather is poor for sleddin let it be bad on the weeks i am not ridin ...2900 mi last year in 3 wks,,,, i cant complain for a fib-- doin the snow dance meathead,over and out!!!

Modman440

Road 4 saturdays in da u,p based outa trout lake last year snirted all the way to newberry from newberry and on smooth sailing from there averaged 250 miles a day. road down here in the fort i think more than the u,p course dirt jumps and 2 inches of snow aint the same haha but riding on some snow is better than starring at grass and a half frozen pond and not even being able to fish