Wisconsin Hockey Fans

robinson

living in minnesota i play high school hockey which is absolutely huge in the state and theres nothing like it! just curious knowing that many wisconsin residents do not like the vikings for football, what team do you guys prefer in the NHL? The Wild here in minnesota? or teams like Chicago or the detroit redwings?

always been curious!
Thanks!

toolmaker

I really don't pay much attention to NHL hockey. Grew up near Madison so I love watching the Badgers. Actually was down for last Fridays game against Denver U. Number 1 against number 3 in the polls. What a game, ended in a 3-3 tie. Badgers pulled out a 4-3 win Saturday night. Here in Green Bay we have the Gamblers, tops in USHL.

"GO BUCKY"

snodogg

Former MN resident and Wild fan living in WI. WI doesn't take hockey nearly as serious as MN does in general but there still exists some pretty good HS and junior teams. Badgers always have had a great hockey program that rivals the gophers. Not a whole lot of NHL fans in the state of WI, kinda like MN was after the North Stars left.

GO WILD!!!

robinson

well thats very interesting! thanks guys, and all i can say is HOPEFULLY! the Wild will win the Stanley Cup eventually! haha happiest day of my life

GO Wild!