Wisconsin Lodging on lake with Pontoon Boat

700xcsp

Me and the family are looking to get away for 3 or 4 days. We have gone up to Little St. Germain Lake in the past and rented a cottage and a Pontoon Boat. Looking to go somewhere else this year. I would even consider Lake Gogebic, or even something around Middle/Lower Wisconsin.

Any suggestions?
Websites? Phone number? Location?

scott_b

There are a ton of nice rental homes on Gogebic at very reasonable rates, check www.lakegogebicarea.com for some places. There is a newer rental on the lake that looks really nice, www.coolwatershores.com.

As far as pontoon rental goes Gogebic lodge has a really nice, new pontoon for rent, Timberline Sports has a couple of nice but a little more used rentals and the Hoop rents out some older ones, price likely matches the "class" of boat you are renting.

We are going to be at our place August 8th through the 13th, let me know if you are going to be up there then, I can give you some good areas to see in the summer. Also besure to have lunch or dinner at Fishtales, new menu and resturaunt management, food is GREAT.

eagle1

Ever check out the Minocoua area? Lake Minocoua is pretty good size lots to explore and also connected to Lake Tomahawk.

Only place off the top of my head is http://www.thebeacons.com/

Off the water was newer hotel with water park called the Waters, never been there though.