wisconson road conditions

alley mechanic

its been about 4 years since my wife and I has been up to st germain the roads on hwy 51 were horrable I will be coming from Indiana what I want to know if they have smoothed out the roads any since I have been up there or is there a better way to travel north the you in advance for any come back. alley mechanic .

DooZ

Most of 51 is good, especially on your way up. There is about a 8-10 mile stretch on 51 South from north of Tomahawk (Hwy 8) to south of Tomahawk (Hwy S) that is rougher than a cob. Other than that nothing else really sticks out. Like previously mentioned, things have improved through the years.

harski

Most of 51 is good, especially on your way up. There is about a 8-10 mile stretch on 51 South from north of Tomahawk (Hwy 8) to south of Tomahawk (Hwy S) that is rougher than a cob. Other than that nothing else really sticks out. Like previously mentioned, things have improved through the years.

Thanks for info! Good to know as I'll be UP that way next week. Too bad they are letting it go so long....

durphee

I will second what DooZ stated, all good except that one patch of road on 51 South, they need to send the groomer through that patch! you will know when you hit it!

tman

Try Hwy 45 to Eagle River instead of 51 for a change in scenery. About a horse a piece distance wise.