wolf lake motel baldwin mi

alley mechanic

hello everyone my wife and i were thinking about going up to wolf lake motel and resort we have never been to that area before we always stayed in st germain, i would like to know if any of you have stayed at wolf lake motel.what was the trails like and is there many pit stops for food refreshments , we are in are mid 60s so we dont do a lot of neavey duty snowmobiling all comment would be welcome.

shirttail rc

twodeere

Really enjoy riding the Baldwin area. Been going there for many years. They do a great job maintaining their trails. I've stayed at Wolf Lake in the past and found clean rooms, easy trail access, gas directly across M37 from motel & plenty of parking for truck & trailer. Make sure you eat at Chase Creek Smokehouse directly off trail 30 East of Baldwin. Nice atmosphere & good food. Club 37 is another of my favorites and is on the trail.

Safe travels.

Go Fast or Go Home

Yep--What twodeere said. Motel is a little dated but very clean and cozy.

You can connect to the Irons area and Cadillac systems.

The Benzie trails are nice as well and all interconnect

Don~

migirl

Barski's is all so a nice eatery in the area, located on M37 & 32nd street just outside of Baldwin with gas down the same side of the street. Lots of great trails in the area, we have been sledding there for 30+ years and love it for down state riding. Barski's is just off trail 3 south of wolf lake, would take 32nd street to the east about maybe 2 miles from the trail 3. Go to the fish web for maps online.