Wolvervine Snow Flake Festival

felonious_rider

Just letting all you know about the new and upcoming winter event in Wolverine, MI, Wolverine Snow Flake Festival Snowmobile Drags. Its in its second year and they trying to make this event bigger going in to its second year and since its in town where my camp is, I found it my duty to inform you all.

TIME: January 31, 2010, Registration is 8 am to 11 am
February 21, 2010 Registration is 8 am to 11 am

The best way to find North Shire Road is find Wolverine Road that heads west out of Wolverine (You will find Wolverine Road in the middle of Wolverine and its only major business street that heads west out of town) and go about 1 mile and the first major cross road is North Shire Road and just follow the signs. If you are coming north on Old US27, about 1 mile south of Wolverine you find North Shire Road and just follow the signs. Vicki J's Bar is on the nw corner of Old US27 and North Shire Road.

Contact numbers are Randy at 231-420-2133 and Mick at 231-420-0132. Pricing is very reasonable and racing starts at 12 noon. The classes are mini stock 120, fan 13-16 jr 600cc, unstudded stock 600-700-800, stock studded, fan class/liquid cool 600-700-800, improved stock studded 600-700-800, improved open, out law, and lastly vintage.

I won't be there for the Jan race but I will be there for the Feb race. I was going off the information from the brochure that was mailed to me. If you come to the Feb race stop in and say, hope to see you there!!!!