women...an explanation

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Unicorns, the world needs more unicorns. Although I think they only appear at bars at closing time.

Does he have a side arm attached to his belt?

-John

snobuilder

In another video the "professor" explains that his wife said he needed to "take that down" off of you tube,...but then thought about it, and screemed ..."I'm a unicorn!"....LOL

yamadooed

What I noticed more than he's pack'n was the fact he's writing left handed and shoot'n from the right... Maybe this is just a tactical position in case a crazy gets loose in the audience???

In Part 2 they explain themselves a little more. The guy showed that chart to a friend real quickly and he thought it was funny and should record it. Then about 10 minutes later they had the final product in one quick take. They didn't expect it would get millions of views and go viral. Now the guy has an agent in LA and has gotten TV and movie offers. He's apparently made a bunch of $$$ off this couple of minute video! Talk about luck! And yes, he is packing...

mezz

That's just the Progressive name your price tool! LOL! "W.T.F. is packing?"......for real? LMAO! That term is older than the Twinkie -Mezz