Would you travel on Friday 4/4/14?

agriffinjd

We're planning on traveling from Marquette, MI to Appleton, WI on Friday, 4/4, leaving around 9 or 10 AM. We've got a 4x4 with good tires (but not snow tires). Given the forecast, would you make the drive? Or is it a deathwish? Snow doesn't bother me too much, but ice is another story. WWJD? (When Would John Drive)?

Thanks!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Nora and I were suppose to drive from here to Iron Mountain for her to get a tooth pulled Friday. We cancelled. Not that it is necessarily going to be life threatening weather. Just not worth it to push the issue.

-John

dab102999

Nora and I were suppose to drive from here to Iron Mountain for her to get a tooth pulled Friday. We cancelled. Not that it is necessarily going to be life threatening weather. Just not worth it to push the issue.

-John

Or maybe John just wants to stay home and play on his new tractor...I mean how bad can that tooth really hurt?????....(just jokin)

D

Deleted member 10829

Or maybe John just wants to stay home and play on his new tractor...I mean how bad can that tooth really hurt?????....(just jokin)

LOL! He used to get excited for snow for sledding but now it's because he wants to play with the new tractor! I want to see how far it can through a foot of fresh powder.

L

lenny

I wanna see a big ol grin through the glass while it's blowing away.

whitedust

I'm thinking on pulling the plug on Sneak Peek in Wausau on Thursday... forecasting a foot of snow in Phelps... if it just held off 6 hours or so I would be good. :confused: