Wyoming snow forecast

johnmaster

Hello John,
Do you have a 2nd cousin out near Togwotee that gives snow forecasts for the mountains in the area?
happy.gif
Planning a trip to the Wind River Range area of NW Wyoming early march and looking to see if there will be any amount of new snow in the hills in the week to come. Sounds like they are a bit down on snow this year so far. Do you know of any sites to watch or can you give me an idea what the weather/snow patterns look like for that area?

P.S. Love the site and all the great info you provide!

johnmaster

Thank you Skylar, just what I needed, you heading out too? We are staying at McKenzie Ranch SE of Togwotee pass Feb 28-mar 7th.

S

skylar

Thanks John.

johnmaster, yep, we will be out there the same week.
happy.gif

johnmaster

Maybe we will bump into you out on the range somewhere or at the lodge, we try to catch lunch at togwotee once or twice. We'll have 12 M's and crossfires, a Phazer Mt lite and a red Edge RMK...
Looks like we will be blessed with some steady fresh snow this upcoming week. A friend came back and said they were hurting for fresh stuff a bit, lots of tracks. It's always nice to be out there but fresh snow is icing on the cake.
Thanks John for the links, awesome information for me to use! Have a great time.